Surf Ears Junior earplugs are developed for children, keeping their ears safe while they are able to hear, speak and enjoy their time in the water.
With ear sizes varying from child to child, the suggested age range should be used as guide, but it isn’t an exact science. If you’re uncertain about which size to choose for your child, you can try to measure the opening of the ear canal which should be 6-10 mm (0.24-0.4 inches).
- Suitable for children aged 4 - 12 years old.
- Lets sound in but keeps water out.
- Helps to prevent swimmer's ear.
- Secure fit with great comfort level.
- Attached lanyard for ease of use.
- Comes with carry case.